Thursday, May 26, 2005

Insomniac's Addictions

Now that I started this thing~being an insomniac could prove quite useful to the creative flow (or it could just shut it all down entirely). Either way i'll get something accomplished. 1. I'll become an amazing, well-loved author! (note sarcasm) 2. I'll get alot of sleep! ( note lack of sarcasm) Eventually I am going to write a thouroughly stimulating blog entitled "Why I Love Atheists." How's that for a random thought? You'll just hafto see what that's all about won't you? In any case, I think sleep may finaaally be grasping me, or maybe its just cornea damage from staring at the screen. Hope not. Hope you all are sleeping soundly enraptured in lovely dreams. Can you tell I've been watching Pride and Predjudice lately? Well, continue sleeping soundly. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home