Sunday, October 02, 2005

Jesus really loves me

so, what are the chances of one particular, pale, pink, shiny, Rampage purse, with cell phone, cash and apartment keys inside, when left in blatant sight on the main sidewalk of downtown Steubenville (not exactly your safe neighborhood) for over an hour... to actually still be there???!?!?!?!??!?!? Well, whatever the chances... i was at 4 o'clock mass at St. Peter's and guess what i did? hehe yes how did you guess? i dropped my purse on the sidewalk and as i'm slowly walking back to the car after mass got out... it was surreal... first of all, Is that my purse? What on earth is my purse doing there? What one earth is my purse doing STILL there?

1 Comments:

Blogger Velvet said...

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sounds amaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home