Friday, June 03, 2005

Holly Krause-an amazing writer, a better friend

Da: Holly Krause
Inviato: sabato 4 giugno 2005 0.54.04
A:
sojourner43@hotmail.com
Oggetto: RE: HOLLY_I AM IN LOVE WITH AN ATHIEST I HAVE NEVER MET__HE POSTED THIS POEM!!!!!!!

Posta in arrivo
that's so funny~you found him on an ee cummings search...oh, soph, i emailed peter and he emailed me back and he really isnt going to christendom next year and i miss him so much and my soul is in a state of despair... a little part of me loves peteypoo...not like THAT...you know what i mean...remember rivendell? mountains and wine and swings and poetry?...sophie dophie, how can we just never ever have that again?...i thought when i visited christendom he would BE there and we could have more perfectly timeless times...haha...ya know?....oh, this is leaving my heart with a jagged edge...peteypoo!.... on to happier news: OH MY GOSH!... you HAVE to read the dumb ox. sophie DOPHIE!...chesterton is making me FUCKING LOVE AQUINAS!....suddenly o'herron's classes TOTALLY make sense....i'm in love with thomas aquinas....too bad he's um, dead....and he was a friar....yeah, that puts a crimp in things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home