Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Kidnapped by Brits

















Its actually about 100 degrees here. Our airconditioning is busted.
I grabbed the keys to go out and get myself some ice coffee. Forgot about decaf, which is why I am writing this now at 5am. My sister came along to escape her paper writing, and the godless heat I suppose. I blasted the car AC and the cd player. She diden't have a problem with the air rushing loudly over our faces, but the music rush from the speakers? She doesn't like Coldplay. On the way back- I decided to kidnap her.

We're not going home til you like them.
*pauses* I like them.
You do!?
I have a paper to write.
No.
You will like them for real.
*thinkin love follows upon knowledge*
You just haven't felt them yet.
(Turning down the volume while slowing the car)
Breathe, quiet.
be still.
You will love them.
*push gas, lift volume*

*sing*
And I could write a sooong a hundred miles looong...
(We both sing loud as we can)
I could write it dooown or spread it all around...

... She's singing too.

Yes! You love it, you love it: admit it!
She just laughs
and I know I won,
and she's captured by the Brits too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home