Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Harvest Moon...its amaaazing (Please, don't make me write disclaimers mi amici!)




I want
To feel your body close
And I want to hear every breath and
Every word
Every waking moment
I dream of you
I want you
To love me like I've never
Felt love before
Warm me, hold me and
I want you
To take me to your secret place
Beneath the brazen skies,
Under the Harvest Moon
And come inside my dream cave
...
And I will show you
We bathe in shadows
The air is heavy and sweet
In this luscious tangle
In this luscious tangle of oblivion
And come inside my dream cave
...
And I will show you
And come inside my dream cave
...
And I will show you
Come in, come in
Come inside
Come on in baby,
come on in . . .

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger Velvet said...

i never said i wanted to make this a reality at the present moment hence it would be a hurting that virtue to do so in my present context of life...so there!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:37:00 PM  
Blogger Velvet said...

yeah its pretty...
and also ergo, just because one chooses to refrain from engaging in sexual relations does not mean that person, for ex. ME cannot simultaneously appreciate the beauty and sacredness of sex...so yes its poetically explicit: so?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:11:00 PM  
Blogger Velvet said...

and um, btw, totally lost with the anonymous post- does anyone getit? LOL am i just really slow here?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Velvet said...

well the only kind i want must include the spiritual and meaningful aspect...and if it happens to be crazy or it hurts or whatever...it still has meaning, whether at the time you recognize the implication and depth or not...it is sacred, independent of locational context or what you attempt to lower it to in your mind...

and don't pull a 'you-don't-know what-you're-talking-about-since you-haven't-done-it' argument

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 5:38:00 PM  
Blogger Velvet said...

btw, i am not saying it would aaalways be amazing - i am NOT illusioned... but the meaning is always there... go ahead and trivialize it all you want - you will be wrong :P

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger Velvet said...

to be chaste is not to hide from ones sexuality

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home