Saturday, August 06, 2005

In Your Eyes...its like the doorway to a 1000 churches...




[based off the inspiration of Holly Krause's most recent post on philosophicaldollhouse.blogspot]

We looked real good that Saturday night. We had expected to go to a party but instead we just ended up goin to Zoscack's house, and since we had spent all evening getting dressed we were so ready to kill with a look (in a good way LOL) ...[for me, that means I actually brushed my hair for once!]. "Hey guys! Wanna just stop in the chapel for a sec?" Was this really a question as I walked in the direction of a magnetic force drawing me into its dynamic energy field... closer in... as close as possible to...Him ...it was Him, the One who knew me... and I felt His loving eyes on me... the only place, inside Him, where we find True Love... Tolkien was dead right on that... walking into the side chapel there at Steubenville, wasen't like walking down an ordinary hallway and into an ordinary room, this was an entering into a presence... get down... on my knees... our faces an inch apart... we are one as the surrounding presence overcomes and consumes me... I never want to leave... ironically, it wasen't us three girls who had the looks to kill that night... instead we felt the piercing gaze of the most "engaging" man ever to grace the earth... and we haden't just gone to Zoscack's that weekend... we "experienced" the world... become one with Love... not bad for a Saturday night...

2 Comments:

Blogger Velvet said...

i can see/feel you move

Saturday, August 06, 2005 1:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing

Saturday, August 06, 2005 6:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home