Friday, January 06, 2006

Comments So Far On My New Opus ;)

very good – I am curious about this character and her views on the men she encounters…I’d like to know where she is ... Your style is very intriguing and draws me in so that I want to know more about the story and the mermaid – the flow is good. I hope this is a start and not a completed work (I do see “chapter 1” on top…) because there’s so many places it could go… keep it up – bravo! :)

cassia6179 · 21 reviews · 100.0% helpful · -0.63 slantReview added 9 days ago
I really like the wording and the way you choose to paint the picture. Personaly I am not sure I would normally read something of this nature but once I started you really captured me. If you post anymore on this subject I would love to see how it turns out. Keep up the good work.


krazylost · 2 reviews · +0.45 slantReview added 9 days ago
Wow, deeply evocative. It leaves me wanting to know more. ... You are talented writer. Keep pounding the words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home