Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Well, that was a mean-spirited little blog I did there...reading back on it i was like "Whoa, sophia...chill out girl"... almost done reading the Bell Jar by slyvia plath which Holly loves and I figured anything she loves i'm going to love too...but, Holly, I'm not sure if i like it...it is such a clear reflection of me that it scares me, like does anyone really love a clear reflection of themself as if opening the pages is turning to see a mirror of myself-and so i don't know if i like how it grabs me and sucks me underwater with it and holds me there like i'm going to drown, too... as my lungs fill with water its vividly forcing me to hear words in my head-like my thoughts that someone plaigerized...

1 Comments:

Blogger Velvet said...

read her unabridged journals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home