Friday, October 07, 2005

anon. person informs me

that Jeff is GONE! Maybe I should explain. To your right you should find a link to a BBC production entitled "Coupling." This show is 100% morally depraved. Now, to symboliccaly paint a portrait for those of you who have not seen the show (PBS has it on weekends), basically every character on the show is a "horn-toad." The lengths to which the characters will go for sex is, in my opinion, unrealistic. Now, to use some Pauline imagery for you here (hahaha!) the body is one, though many parts. Each person on the production is part of a body of players making up the show. One could say that this body has an extreme hormonal imbalance and tendencies to no other function then that of stimulation of the reproductive organs. (haha!) The great tragedy of removing Jeff from the show is that you remove the only other bodily organ that has been demonstrated on the show-if you take away Jeff, the quirky Irish guy who constantly makes a fool of himself, you take away the HEART of it! OH! I have class now! Cheers!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Ergo Sum, you are gay? I didn't know that.

Monday, October 10, 2005 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger Velvet said...

LOL! holly- is he really talking about mark??????????????????


hahahahhaaha! wow! i hope our friend does not go to my blog and see that comment!

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ergo Sum,

Well really it never even crossed my mind that you were gay before. So yeah I guess I'm kind of surprised.

Monday, October 10, 2005 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Velvet said...

I occasionally got that vibe. But in all honesty, I could not tell one bit until I started seeing your interactive comments with some of your friends. Without that, and the fact that you declared it to be so, the evidence in your manner of speaking really does not point to that. Weird.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not find it wierd because I would expect mannerisms, tone of voice and dress to be prime areas of recognizing this, none of which are detectable in writing.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:55:00 PM  
Blogger Velvet said...

(I can't tell if this comment came up already)

So anon.,

You don't believe "gayness" goes deeper then vocal inflection or dress, because it seems to me it would, and would hence be apparent in ones writing, which is basically a physical manifestation of ones thoughts.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home