Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So I finally handed in my short story!

that's a relief, but it also feels like throwing your child into the hands of a babysitter who could care for him and give him back or might degrade every aspect of your child, tearing him apart and giving him back torn. i know i must be cliche/plagerizing every poet ever here, but give me the mad ones! give me the poets! the mad ones are the only ones who makes sense and the poets- the only ones who speak... i have a new idea for a story, possibly a novel- its gonna be a really intense one... but nevermind that was a given, haha, i am a little ner vous about my story, just cuz i've gotten mixed respondses tot he final one- jenny (my roomate, for those of you from out of town) and holly thought it made perfect sense... john only got half of what the plot resolvment was... so i dunno... and since my teach IS a man... we all know they're not as reasonable as they've historically claimed, so i worry he might not "get" what i'm saying... oh well... funny how parts of my sotry that poeple laughed at when he read it outloud for me are actually things i was totally serious about... oh well... i guess its ok since it got the ppl into the story, but still ... i dno't think my head is on the same wavelength as his... jenny and i talked last night until 4:30... she helped me alot... we have alot more in common then i would have guessed... and i'm really grateful God gave me her for a roomate...

1 Comments:

Blogger Velvet said...

HAHAHHAHA yeah! lol hehe he's the one i knew i was plagerizing someone hehehe- oh actually it was "final" just a few word changes and structural changes but no u got it basically jer...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home