Wednesday, October 26, 2005

How 'bout that?

I don't attempt to posit that this post has anything to do with establishing a meaningful life OR a civilization of love, as the thesis above claims this post SHOULD be about ;) but oh well, it's my blog so I suppose I can break my own rules. :D

So after the Halloween party, Ashleigh said a lot of her guy friends kept coming up to her and saying, "So, that Sophia chic, she's hot." I was like are you KIDDING ME? She's like, "Yeah, some of them even woke me up to tell me that." It was a weird weird feeling but also kindof nice. And very ironic considering my costume was quite modest. Now that was intriguing to note. A girl doesn't have to be naked or basically naked to get guys' attention. That's definetely a good lesson to learn. In fact if you dress like a woman and not like a whore, they treat you like a woman and not like a whore. Go figure that one...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I've been saying it for months and months.. now you believe it.. sure... it takes OTHERS saying it for you to believe it.. Pfft!

Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home