Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Robot Cries

There's this show where they grant three wishes. I have never seen/heard of it until this Friday. I was gonna see Zach's band play at Rooney's, but then I just diden't go for some reason. I can't remember the last time I cried, its probably been a good 2 years since I've cried. And by the end of the show there were REAL tears streaming from both my eyes, down my cheeks, coming together under my chin and drippping on my lap. I often feel like a robot. And if I see a person crying, I almost want to reach out and touch their tears, wondering in awe at this strange phenomenon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Velvet said...

lol... huh? yo estoy confusada :D

Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger Velvet said...

oh! well there was this girl megan who had been semi-paralyzed from a car accident the week before her high school graduation and they granted her wish to graduate ( she had been in a coma during the real one) so they set up a nsecond one with all her old classmates and the whole town came out to see hergraduate and then she WALKED to recieve her degree when she haden't walked since the accident and she could barely even talked but she was determined to do it it was awesome totally awesome and the whole town was crying and cheering her on cuz they could see how paramount it was for her... wow yeah

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home